3/26/2012

Entertain Sticks n Stones

I'm excited about how much I love the Sticks n Stones polish by Cover Band. It is full of different types of black and white glitter. 



 Well I'm a bit sad that I broke a nail. I had to cut down pretty far. I actually cut some of Hello Kitty's head off. So as you can see, I had to polish my nails again. I used 2 coats of OPI Let Me Entertain You and 1 coat of Sticks n Stones. I used Seche Vite top coat too.



I bought Sticks n Stones from Ninjapolish.com. It is hardly ever in stock. I was sooo excited when I got the email stating it was in stock. That lasted maybe 10 minutes before sold out. I think it gives my nails a bit of a punk edge... what do you think?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.