3/08/2012

Ooooh pretty... Chunky Holo Black with silver scribbles

Kleancolor Chunky Black Holo is sooo awesome! I'm actually a big fan of their glitter polishes. They just have a sparkle that is intoxicating to me :) I wish my pics really showed the true beauty of the sparkle.

Here is how I got the look... Started off with my Orly Bonder.


I used one coat of Wet & Wild Black Creme. I then applied 2 coats of Kleancolor Chunky Black Holo. I applied a coat of Seche Vite topcoat and went to bed. My nails were ready for the finishing touches when I woke up :)


I grabbed my silver Konad polish and Cheeky CH16 plate and stamped my nails with the squiggly lines image.

Finished off the look with a coat of Seche Vite top coat and then a caot of CND Super Shiney.


Here is the finished look...




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.