3/16/2012

Short Hair Chignon

So I love getting ideas from The Beauty Department's blog and they had a tutorial on putting short hair into a chignon. It is very simple. You need a headband with elastic and some bobby pins. 

I think it works best with shoulder length hair. Mine is just long enough to do this style. They suggest curling your hair but mine is already curly so I bypassed that step. Besides, my hair has to be pulled tight due to being short. I took small pieces and tucked them into the headband and secured with a bobby pin. Here are a few pics of my hair. I placed a link to the video tutorial from The Beauty Department below. I hope you like :)





http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/09/short-hair-chignon/


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.