3/27/2012

Sultry fun

Yay for shimmery, purple eyes... Wish I could snap the picture to really show this off.


I am a big fan of http://www.allcosmeticswholesale.com/ and bought a few new items. One of the is the Sultry Snowglobe palette. It actually has a snow globe on the top of the palette. Sooooo cute :).



The eyeshadows on the left are Lightfully, Fun!, and Black Tied. The right side is Trax, Festive Delight, and Shadowy Lady. I used the top four for my look. I wore Fun! on my lid, Trax in my crease, Festive Delight in my crease and outer v, and Lightfully in my inner corners.


I also got the Mac paint pot in Let's Skate. It is a pale pink with gold shimmer. It is very pretty and nice to wear alone. I used it as my base and highlight. 


I lined my top lid with UD 24/7 liquid liner in Perversion, lined my waterline with my Tarte emphasEYES inner rim eyeliner, and Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill mascara. The Tarte liner is very light when I use it even though it is black. Still deciding if I like it for lighter, softer eye looks.

I'm a bit frustrated with the camera and lighting issue but I still post my pics. This was a very shimmery purple look. I am working on getting this sorted out. If only I worked during the day and had daylight to use. I bought an Ottman Trucolor lamp so I am crossing my fingers that it works! Anyways...





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.