4/29/2012

ScaredyCatCosmetics Trial Vials

Eye Shadow Samples - Scaredy Cat Trial Vials - Choose Any 5 Colors for 5 Dollars


I had seen a look on a blog using ScaredyCatCosmetics pigments and thought... Hey I need those! I decided to try them out by getting the trial vials. I received them in the mail and got excited by the colors and cute vials. I think the vials will be hard to use so I might move them to small sample jars.

From the left: Insomnia, Metamorphosis, Hera, Hedgerow, and Smooze.

Insomnia is an intense shimmy pink. 

Metamorphosis appears as a soft pale pink in the jar, but when applied to the skin, it transforms into a sheer sparkling sheen that shift from pink to violet to blue.

Hera is a smokey deep teal-green with a golden iridescent sheen.

Hedgerow shifts between violet and teal for and amazing two toned effect. 

Smooze is a vibrant vicious violet. 

Here is the link for the 5 trial vials for $5.00    



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.