4/19/2012

Sleek Acid Neon

I recently purchased the Sleek i-Divine Acid palette and it came today. I love all of the bright colors! Everything I used is matte which is probably why it photographed so well. I had to buy it on eBay due to FDA regs not allowing it to be sold in the US. I dunno.



The say that it is best to use the sponge applicator but I just couldn't do it. The colors are soft and get on the brush very easily. I think the sponge would waste a lot of it.






Primer/base: UD Primer Potion
Inner Lid:white and neon yellow
Lid: neon orange
Outer V: neon pink
Crease: black
Brow Bone: black
Highlight: white

Liner: UD 24/7 liquid liner in perversion on my upper lid, Tarte empphasEYES inner rim eye pencil in black on my waterline, and UD 24/7 liner in Graffiti on my lower lid.
Mascara: Giorgio Armani ETK










Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.