4/11/2012

Spotty Dottie Mint Green

I finally am showing off my Spotty Dottie Dark by All That Glitters. I also have the light version which is white. The polish has three different types of matte black glitter in a clear (no shimmer) base. 

When I got home this morning after work, I put the China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint polish on with the intention of stamping over it. When I woke up today, I grabbed the stamping stuff and failed. I changed design and again didn't come out well. I think my hands were shaking. Anyways, I decided to go this route. 




I started out with two coats of China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint and one coat of Sinful Colors in Green Ocean. I thought to myself that it needed more pizazz so I grabbed my Spotty Dottie Dark from All That Glitters and applied one coat. I moved around the glitter pieces so they weren't in one big clump. I finished it with Kleancolor Matte topcoat. I am not a fan of it. I am not sure if it is me or the topcoat but we don't like each other. My polish never completely dried. Has anyone else experienced this? 








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.