5/21/2012

My new Makeup Geek shadows

Here is the first part of my Makeup Geek eyeshadow purchase. I actually find myself doing this a lot... I make a purchase and try to limit it to a certain amount. Then a few days later I am purchasing more... and more. I actually made three purchases in the sale week. I know I'll probably get more eventually but right now I need to really get some organization going. I need to make a beauty room for my makeup and nail stuff thats overflowing in my bedroom.



Appletini - Shimmery Apple green with flecks of gold 
Burlesque - Deep Metallic Burgandy
Cinderella - Pale shimmery pink
Country Girl - Shimmery pink brown
Duchess - Matte cool purple
Envy - Deep metallic green
Fairytale - Pale Matte Lavender
Last Dance - Satin medium to deep plummy brown
Mandarine - Bright orange with flecks of gold
Mango Tango - Peachy pink with flecks of gold
Mercury - Metallic medium silver
Mermaid - Metallic Teal with Gold reflect
Neptune - Matte bright blue 
Ocean Breeze - Metallic Deep Blue
Peacock - Matte Deep Teal Blue
Razzleberry - Raspberry Pink with Gold Glitter
Sensuous - Shimmery Purple with Flecks of Silver
Shimma Shimma - Metallic Champagne
Twilight - Pale Shimmery Muted Purple

Unicorn - Shimmery Blue Purple
Wisteria - Matte Pale Purple

 Swatches!!
No primer from left to right... Wisteria, Cinderella, Last Dance, Mango Tango, and Razzleberry

With primer from left to right... Wisteria, Cinderella, Last Dance, Mango Tango, and Razzleberry

No primer from left to right... Mandarine, Unicorn, Neptune, Sensuous, and Burlesque

With primer from left to right... Mandarine, Unicorn, Neptune, Sensuous, and Burlesque

No primer from left to right... Mercury, Envy, Appletini, Duchess, and Shimma Shimma 

With primer from left to right... Mercury, Envy, Appletini, Duchess, and Shimma Shimma 

No primer from left to right... Country Girl, Fairy Tale, Ocean Breeze, Peacock, and Mermaid.

With primer from left to right... Country Girl, Fairy Tale, Ocean Breeze, Peacock, and Mermaid.

And lastly, here is Twilight... no primer on the left and with primer on the right. Have I ever mentioned how much I love primer :)

My full Z-palette

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.