5/14/2012

Party Blobs

A little over a month ago I found these Essence Nail Color 3 polishes. They are double-ended polishes, usually with a creme shimmer and a glittery jelly. These are cool because they can create three different looks depending on how you apply them. The stamp looks like little blobs... almost Nickelodeon-esque. 

 I bought three different ones. This one is obviously the pink one...

Shopping Trip in Soho is a bright pink with a light pearl shimmer. 

Party All Night Long is a fuchsia jelly base with small pieces of pink, purple, and blue flakes.

Here is one coat of Shopping Trip in Soho with two coats of Party All Night Long.

I used my Cheeky CH8 plate for the stamp. I love the Cheeky Stamps! There isn't one I don't like.

This is the color I used for stamping. It is Sally Hansen Aquamarine Chrome. It is quite old and beat up by me.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.