6/11/2012

Peek-A-Boo Peach

When I am doing my nails, makeup, or hair I have something specific in mind. I don't know if that makes sense but it works in my head. Anyways, I had planned to wear a pretty flower in my hair and did my makeup to compliment it. This was a really pretty look.




The lighting I had in the pics definitely doesn't do the look any justice. It was amazing! I was going to do a harsh line in my crease but thought it was a bit much.



Primer/base: UD Primer Potion
Lid: Makeup Geek Cinderella
Crease: UD 24/7 liner in Crash and Makeup Geek Burlesque blended together
Brow Bone: Makeup Geek Sensuous
Highlight: Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma
Upper Lid Liner:  Physicians Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black with Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack put on after lashes.
Lower Lid Liner: UD 24/7 liner in Perversion.
Mascara: Giorgio Armani ETK
Eyelashes: Andrea Modlash 53





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.