6/22/2012

Purple Diamond Diva

Here is my second foil attempt. I didn't enjoy this one as much as my first one but it's still pretty cool. The foil had an diamond/argyle look to it so I thought the diamond patterned stamp would go great with it. I think I should check out my tie dye foil soon :)


It's funny that I never used to have any accent nails until I started my blog. My nails were cool and all pretty much the same. I think I might be expanding my skills... hopefully in the right direction. It sometimes still looks weird to me. I dunno... Anyways, on to my nails.

These two polishes were used as the base for the stamped nails. The left polish is Sally Hansen Parchment and the right is Essie Pure Pearlfection.

I used the Kleancolor Metallic Fuchsia under the foil as well as for the stamp. The stamp plate I used was Cheeky CH6.






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You should use the tie dye foil for the Summer Fun challenge! That would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe... I'll have to show you what it looks like first.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.