6/24/2012

Target Summer Beauty Bag

I was one of the lucky ones to get another free sample bag from Target. I have to say I was a bit jealous that others started getting their bag almost 2 weeks ago. I am a little disappointed with this one but it was free so I'm not hatin'.

I just have to say the bag itself is super cute! It will be used somewhere.

I was a bit disappointed because it was full of shampoo and conditioner samples. Who knows, maybe one of these will be super awesome... of course I just bought a new set from Bed Head.



There was a small tube of Neutrogena spf 70 sunblock and a sample card of Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait. I gave the sunblock to my sis.


I think the coupon book was the best part of the contents.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.