7/18/2012

My July Glam Bag

I am excited for everything in this month's bag... including the cute bag! I think the stuff inside is more suited for me than the other bags I've gotten. It might be because I have a huge love for the beach and that's the theme this month. I def can't complain at $10/month!

I noticed most of the items in this months bag are very earth friendly... biodegradable, no bad chems, etc. 
My Bag!!! A cute rainbow mesh bag. Very Summery :)

Here is the card stating what is inside. 

First off is the moisturizer from Juice Beauty. It does not smell like green apple! To me, it has a lemony scent... kinda like lemon Pledge. Hope this doesn't totally ruin it. I'm not sure if I can handle smelling like a freshly cleaned table. 

This is a conditioner by Nu-Me. Now this has a nice scent. Nothing too crazy. It is meant for peeps like me that have dry or coloured hair. They spelled colored that way.

These are Yes to Cucumber face cleaning wipes. They smell like cucumber :) Very nice! This only has 10 towelettes so I will probably be buying more. I've already tried one and it was very nice and refreshing.

This is a full size lip/cheek stain by Josie Maran. The color is Fox Trot which is a deep berry wine.

 And here is the last item in the bag. This is a full size nail polish by Andrea's Choice. It is from the The Circus Collection. The color is Somersault... a nice buttery yellow. 

 So that's my bag! Here is the web addy if you are interested... http://myglam.com/





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.