7/10/2012

The Summer Fun Challenge Day 7

So this week's theme is your favorite piece of summer fashion. My absolute favorite is flip-flops but I already have to do a nail look for them so I am going to do swim suits. I found a cute look by Robin Moses and decided it would be my inspiration.

I started with 2 coats of China Glaze Dress Me Up. I used a slightly darker color than a nude so the girls can show off their tans. :) Now my bathing suits and bikinis aren't quite as well drawn as hers, I still think they are cute. I tried a few different styles and some were easier than others. I think if I had decent brushes, it would be a bit better.

Instead of a yellow dot bikini I have a yellow gold dot bikini :)


Here is her tutorial on creating swimsuits. Hope you enjoyed!





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I like the different swimsuit designs on each finger, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... it was hard for me to do. I just need more practice using a brush.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.