8/12/2012

Glamour Doll Eyes Swatches Pt. 2

Here is part 2 of my Glamour Doll Eyes Swatches. I had to do 2 parts because I placed an order and forgot so I placed another one. There were a few dupes since there were colors I had to have. It's ok though. Now I can carry one in my makeup bag for my purse and keep one with my massive amount of makeup at home.

From the left... Strawberry Cupcake, Immature, Super Nova, Juicy Mango, My Belle, and Chocoholic.

 I thought it would be good to show these at a different angle. The Juicy Mango pigment flashes pink at certain angles.

So here the are close up. I love Strawberry Cupcake and Immature. Supernova is not something I would buy again. It is a nice matte charcoal color with fine iridescent glitter in it. The glitter does cause some fallout when applying but I've seen much worse. I am not a huge fan of matte pigments so...

I like all of these colors :) I don't think they are much different from some of the Mac pigments I have. That's good because these cost way less! 

If you like these, check out their site... http://www.glamourdolleyes.com/


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.