10/11/2012

Depression Awareness Month mani :)

October is also Depression Awareness Month. Green is the color, and as a sufferer, I wanted to do something to raise awareness. I have been slowly creating polishes to sell locally and this one I created for the winter season. I love the green! I have to say that creating polishes help me relax and clear my mind of the negative things around me.  



I made this polish for the holidays and it seemed perfect for my Depression Awareness mani. I call this one Winter Pine. It is a beautiful forest green with a green to gold shimmer and white glitter. I only used 2 coats here. It is a glitter polish and took a while to remove... I didn't feel like grabbing foil. What can I say, I'm lazy!

The pics don't show as much of the beauty that this polish portrays in real life. I think I might have to make a light box to keep the reflections down.

What do you think of this polish? Is it missing anything? I think I should have added some brown bar glitter to represent the wood of the tree. I would love feedback! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.