10/12/2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge! 7 - Pumpkins

This week is pumpkins! I had a very cute idea for this week but had to go to the ER a few days ago. I am trying to get better but it's not too much under my control. Anyways, whenever I think of pumpkins, I usually think of pie but that's because I don't carve pumpkins anymore... at least not until today :)

I am glad for buying some nail art tools (water transfers) for days when I am either in a hurry or not feeling up to doing something painted by hand.

So I used 2 coats of Essence Gorgeous Bling Bling. It is a pretty rust orange color with gold flaky shimmer. I  used 3 images from my happy carved pumpkin water transfers. These are very cute carvings. 

I guess you noticed my wrapped up pointer finger. I hurt it a few weeks ago and just went to the doctor about it. I now have to keep it protected and prevent the joint from bending until the xrays reveal the damage. All I can say is Boo!! It doesn't make for the best pics. Oh well... the life of a klutz.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.