10/30/2012

Holo Storm

First off... I hope everyone is safe from Superstorm Sandy. Here in WA, we have some flooding but it's nothing compared to that. I just hope it doesn't get windy here and cause trees to topple over or a mudslide. 

I was so excited today when I checked the mail. I was just about to paint my nails and found the Art of Beauty box at the door. I have a hard time resisting holo polishes so I had to buy this one when I saw it.


I have 2 coats of Zoya Storm and added a light gradient with China Glaze Nova. I think these polishes work well with each other but I also think Nova takes some of the glory away from Storm. 


Here is a blurry pic to show off the holo glitter. LOVE IT!


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.