10/24/2012

October Beauty Army box

For some reason I absolutely love these sample subscriptions. Beauty Army is a pretty good one as far as I can tell. It costs $12 a month. Once you take your profile quiz, you get to choose 6 products out of the selection given. If you don't like the selection, retake the test. Too easy! 

I added the link below for those interested. 


For this month, Beauty Army is donating a portion of it's sales to Strides Against Breast Cancer. I love seeing stuff like this.

Breast Cancer Awareness month = a cute pink box.

I absolutely love the pink camo inside the box! 

This is a Bath & Body Works shower gel in Paris Amour. The website states:  "French tulips, apple blossoms and sparkling pink champagne sweeten up lather that bursts with fragrance." It is a pretty smelling body wash.

I like seeing the words therapeutic and hair on the same product. I love when it actually does help my hair. I haven't tried this yet but hoping it works. I always hope the stuff I get works.

Now I think this is really cool. This is by Skinn Cosmetics. It has lipstick and lip gloss together. On the lipgloss, there is a mirror. The color is Coral Poppy. 

This is a perfume sample. I am not excited about it. When I did my beauty profile, I put that I like flowery scents but that's because the stuff I do like (Chanel Allure, Burberry for Women, Gucci Guilty, etc.) have an assortment of different types of scents all put together perfectly.

I hope this is as magical as it says it is. I usually need really moisturizing lotion in the winter which happens to be right around the corner.

The last item I picked is from Lipsi. Aphrodite Powder is a finishing powder. I haven't really used a finishing powder before. I bet it goes well with a BB cream or tinted moisturizer.


Here is the link again for those who missed it above.

https://beautyarmy.com/account/registration/?referral_id=0e0c9264897170c8416ac7f49fd091e9


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.