10/21/2012

Sparkling Saturday - Gradient

I am a little late in posting this but I had to repair one of my nails before it ripped too far. My nails have been getting weak because I cut down my calcium intake by a lot. Almost 2 weeks ago I got my first passing kidney stone which is kinda big (5mm). I don't know if it is gone because I looked for it for a week and a half. I seem ok now but since I don't know what the stone is made of, I assumed it would be calcium. Anyways, I don't wanna bore you with this stuff while staring at pretty nails :)


I think this is a pretty mani. I used 1 coat of China Glaze Dress Me Up for the base. I sponged Sally Hansen Brownstone in the middle part of the nail and OPI German-icure By OPI at the top. The Brownstone mixed in with the German-icure By OPI and reduced the pretty red. I was sad to realize this after applying a coat of Zoya Gilty (18K Gold Flake polish). 

I like how the gold accents the nail. I think it helps bring out the colors of the gradient. 

Here is a closer look at my gradient and gold flakies. So pretty :)


Well I hope everyone's weekend is great! I'm gonna get in my toasty warm bed now. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.