10/27/2012

Sparkling Saturday - Save the tatas!

Here is my breast cancer awareness mani. I hadn't posted one yet and the month is almost over. I gotta say it's nice to do something not Halloween related. The theme for today is halloween but I can also post my favorite mani of the week so I made this one just for that purpose. I am bummed that my ring finger was painted up nice and then it really tore all the way down to the skin. It is not happy right now. Hopefully it will be good enough to still use for my mani pics.


I started off with two coats of Sally Hansen Nail'd It. I followed that up with two coats of Nicole by OPI Pink-Nic In The Park. I think the combo makes a really pretty pink.

For the ribbons on my fingers I used my BM321 plate. My thumb was stamped using my BM-324 plate. The polish I used was one of my OPI minis with no name. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.