10/07/2012

Tahitian Mahogany

I thought I would do a quick post today... although none of my posts are very long. I have my pointer finger bandaged up and didn't want to take it off for pics. Hopefully when I see my cute Dr. on Wed., I can find out what I did to injure it. All I know is that every time I don't wrap my finger up, I manage to hurt it. Luckily, I can manage having it off in spurts.
I applied 2 coats of China Glaze Mohogany Magic and 1 coat of Kleancolor Tahiti Sunset. The combo really has a feeling of Autumn with a brown base, gold shimmer, red hex glitter, and silver holo hex and bar glitter.

Here is a closer look. I have worn this for 2 days now and there is a bit of wear. Even still, it is really pretty.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.