10/16/2012

The Halloween Challenge: Freestyle Halloween

Chucky's Back! Today's challenge we were able to create whatever we want... Halloween related of course. I decided to do a movie theme because I love movies. I especially love scary movies though they aren't really scary to me. I haven't seen a Child's Play movie in such a long time. I might have to find it and watch it.


I used 2 coats of Pure Ice Platinum for the white background. I used OPI Little Red Wagon for the blood splatter. This was my first time trying this technique out. I need to perfect it because there are big spots of the polish. I want them all to look like my middle finger. 

I put some Vaseline around my fingers to help with cleaning up the mess. I still had a big mess around my cuticle area. I might try to lube that area too next time. I took my normal poses and flipped them. 

Here is a close-up of the killer doll decal! I really like how this turned out. I was going to do a Jason mask but remembered I had this decal so I decided to use it instead.


https://www.facebook.com/groups/purplecrumpetfairy/


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.