10/18/2012

The Halloween Challenge: Things That Go Bump In The Night

I decided to do a bit of research to find the definition of "Things that go bump in the night" I learned a new saying that was actually added to a prayer back in the day. Here is the saying...
            From goulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties
          And things that go bump in the night
          Good Lord, deliver us!
This was recorded in The Cornish and West Country Litany in 1926. With that in mind, I decided to do ghosts.


I used WnW Black Creme and Pure Ice Platinum for all of my nails. I applied Essie Matte About You Topcoat. The topcoat was not easy to apply. I had waited for my nails to be dry first and the topcoat still smeared my polish. Grrrrr. Next time I will put a coat of Seche Vite first.

I think it turned out very cute. I really love the spun sugar effect. I just hate how long it takes to do. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/purplecrumpetfairy/




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.