10/01/2012

The Halloween Challenge: Trick or Treats

I have started another challenge! This one is the Halloween Challenge October 2012. It is presented by Crumpet's Nail Tarts which is a FB group. So today's challenge is "Trick or Treats". 


So I just got invited to this challenge group yesterday and didn't have too much time to think of something unique. Every time I think of Halloween candy, I think of candy corn. Well I decided to do the chocolate version which aren't my favorite.


Here are the three polishes I used for the chocolate candy corn... Elf Smoky Brown, OPI Tangerine Scene, and Milani Whitest White. 

I am not sure of the name of this color. It is from the Phantom Frights Spooky Nail colors set I bought. I called it Orange Glitter in my polish inventory page. It has orange and black bar glitter and 3 different size orange hex glitter in a clear base. It is a nice halloween polish :)



https://www.facebook.com/groups/purplecrumpetfairy/



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. very cute, I have never tried the chocolate ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like getting the Autumn mix from Brach's. I like the regular candy corns better probably because I'm not a huge chocolate fan. I like the mellowcreme pumpkins too!

      Delete
  2. I've never even heard of chocolate candy corn. I love how different this is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Someone at work brought in a bag of the mix that I finished off yesterday. I figured that since I had seen so many traditional candy corn manis that I'd do a chocolate one. I wouldn't have thought of it since I'm not a huge fan of them. Now they make some crazy flavors like Caramel Candy Corn and Caramel Apple Candy Corn.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.