10/09/2012

The Halloween Challenge: Zombies

Zombies!!! I think zombies are great. Have you heard I kind of about the zombie bees? Google it! They actually exist here in WA. I should have had the blood drip the opposite but still looks pretty good to me.


So I started out with 3 coats of Julep Sofia. I used OPI Little Red Wagon for the blood. This is the first time I ever tried painting on the blood and think I did pretty good. For the stamps, I grabbed both of the zombies from my big XXL stamp plate.

Now I must watch Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead!

And glowing in the dark! I love how clear I got the zombies to show up. I have to say this Julep polish doesn't glow for too long. 


https://www.facebook.com/groups/purplecrumpetfairy/



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.