11/22/2012

Magical Mahogany Kitty

I bought some flocking about a month or so ago to use. I wanted to see what it was like having velvety nails. I gotta say that it is weird! I took these pics about 15 minutes after gently washing my hands. It really does stay on. When it was wet, it kinda looked like mud.


So I used China Glaze Mahogany Magic as the primary color since it matched the flocking almost perfectly.

I did one finger at a time. After my base coat was dry, I applied one coat of Mahogany Magic followed by flocking that I poured out of a bag. I made sure a lot went on the nail. I pressed it into the polish and gently tapped the excess flocking away. After I knew the polish was dry, I took a fluffy brush and gently brushed away any lingering flocking.

I applied 2 coats of Mahogany Magic on my thumbs. When they were dry, I stamped on the kitty face image from plate RA-213. I used white polish because it was too dark to use black. I tried black first.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.