11/15/2012

My November Ipsy bag

I gotta say that this is my favorite bag so far. I like everything in it including the nice little brown bag. The bag even has an Ipsy tag in it. 


First thing I grabbed out of the bag is a full size Nailtini nail polish in Millionaire. It is small copper hex glitter, gold micro slices, and small green holo bars. It is packed full of glitter and can probably be opaque in 2-3 coats.

Next is Marvelous Moxie lip gloss by BareMinerals. The color is Dare Devil. Sephora calls it a "Sparkling Blackberry" color. All I know is it's minty and looks pretty.

I received an eyeshadow from theBalm. It is from their Meet Matt(e) line. The name of the color is Matt Batali. It's a deep burgundy eggplant with brown and purple tones.

I also received a full sized eye liner from Starlet Cosmetics in Chocolate. I don't really have any brown liners so this is a nice add to my collection. I also think it will look nice with Matt Batali.

The last item in my bag is an eyebrow defining gel by Chella. It is a nice, clear gel. I don't know that I'll use this because I absolutely love my Tarte Brow Mousse.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.