12/25/2012

#3 Let It Snow Challenge: Ugly Christmas Sweater

So I had the hardest time trying to come up with something for this challenge. I don't recall owning ugly Christmas sweaters. I Googled it and was still undecided. I finally decided to throw something together. I painted both hands. The top is an ugly patterned sweater with a Christmas penguin and bow. The bottom is just ornaments. I think a red sweater with either of these wouldn't be spectacular. Anyways, here they are...



For both hands, I painted on 2 coats of China Glaze Bend Over Backwards.
The plates I used are A39, BM-315, and OB5. 


I lightly painted over part of the sweater pattern with a brush and the same polish. It created a light red pattern with it.

For the ornaments I used Fingerpaints Go Van Gogh. I used one of my nail art brushes in silver for the string part. I pressed too hard and made the lines too fat but I can't help that I can't draw with my left hand.


Here is the up close and personal.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.