12/27/2012

#4 Let It Snow Challenge: Christmas/Holidays

So here is what I wore on Christmas. It isn't anything super special but I still liked it. It has been a crazy few weeks and I haven't had a lot of time to spend on my nails.


I used 2 coats of Kleancolor Holo Green for the base.

I made this one too. It is full of matte green squares and hexes in different sizes, matte white squares and hexes in different sizes, matte red stars, and silver hexes. I was thinking about naming it Holly Star but not quite sure if I like that name.

There is definitely enough stars to not have to dig for them. It applied pretty easily for me. 

Here is a close-up of my thumb. You can really see the holo polish under the glitter.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.