12/14/2012

December Birchbox

First I would like to send my condolences to the families of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings today. It breaks my heart to see stuff like this happen. 

I did receive my December Birchbox today. I figured that I would post this instead of nails today. 

 
Here is the top of the box. How cute are the pink stripes? I like them :)

Here is the contents cards.

Here is a sample of eye cream from Benefit. I am hoping to use this soon. I think I have some dark circles goin' on. Not so pretty or easy to cover up.

This is a perfume sample from Harvey Prince. The name of the scent is Hello. I actually like the scent. It might be a purchase in the future. I have too many perfumes right now to even think about it.

Here is another dry shampoo sample that probably won't get used. I don't find myself needing to use these. This is one is by Klorane. 

This is theBalm Hot Mama! Shadow & Blush All-in-One. This reminds me of my Bobbi Brown blush. It is a nice peach color with gold shimmer. I will probably just use it for my eyes. I recently bought a blush that I love.

And the little extra in the box... a cute atomizer. Now I have to figure out what to put in it.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.