12/27/2012

Fruity Pebbles for Breakfast

So I made a polish similar to the China Glaze It's A Trap-Eze polish. It has a white crelly base with lot of glitter. I didn't try to match the glitter in it but the idea is still the same. I had intentions of making one like this for quite a while... even before CG came out with theirs.


I painted on 2 coats for a nice opaque look. I don't like having to apply a bunch of layers so I made the base is a bit more opaque.

I wore this to work and one of the guys said my nails looked like Fruity Pebbles in milk. I decided to roll with that. It's a good name I think. My sister didn't like that you don't see the sparkle of the glitter but it does manage to peek through sometimes. 

Soooo? What do you think? Did I do good?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.