12/09/2012

Sat-ART-Day Colour Blocking

Another late posting :(  I'm going to get this all figured out. I am in the process of doing a shift change at work so my sleep n stuff is all messed up. Anyways, I haven't really done any color blocking so this is basically my first attempt. I thought it would look cool to do it using some of the color shifting polishes that I have made. I love how it turned out!

I started out with 2 coats of Zoya Raven. I used some nail striping tape and made blocks of different shapes and sizes. I used 4 of the color shifting polishes.

Another angle to show off some of the color shift.


I love the color shift of this! What do you think?



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love these! They remind me of stained glass windows

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.