1/02/2013

#5 Let It Snow Challenge: New Year's

I meant to post this yesterday but didn't. No excuses except maybe laziness. I am going to get back to posting like I did before last month came. I actually want to start a 31 day challenge and need to do days 1 & 2 to catch up. Anyways, here is my New Year's Eve mani. It has a lot of different things going on. I think I added the different shots to show it off.

I used Zoya Raven, Zoya Toni, China Glaze Flying Dragon, China Glaze Glam-More, and a spectraflair top coat I made. The bows came from Betsey Johnson nail art stickers I had bought from Sephora. I think this was the first time stickers worked without any peeling. 

My thumb and ring finger were designed to match what I was wearing. I have a very cute Betsey Johnson beret and glove set that are pink knit with black knit bows with sequins on the bow

Here is a pic I grabbed from the Macy's site showing the beret and gloves.

This angle shows off the stamps more. On my pointer finger is the closest stamp to a firework I could find. My middle finger has numbers to symbolize the countdown. My pinky finger has a stamp with bottles, champagne glasses and confetti. 

Here is a pic I took with my iPhone 4s and the flash. You can really see the holo polish I used. If the stamps weren't on top, it would look more linear.

This is a pic of me testing out lenses I bought for my iPhone. This is the macro lens. I can't believe how much better it is than my Canon 16MP camera.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.