1/13/2013

#7 Let It Snow Challenge: Fireside Glow

Here is my version of a fireside glow. I wish I was in front of a fire... my toes are freezing! I had a thought of stamping on a crisscross/fishnet image for a fireplace screen but didn't want to hide it.


I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze Bend Over Backwards which is such a pretty red. I went outside the box and did a gradient using a paint brush. I used China Glaze Naughty And Nice for the dark color. I actually did a pretty good job though you really can't tell. I covered over it with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black. I thought the holo polish would give it a glow.


A blurry picture which actually looks like it is glowing. I'm proud of this one :)



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That last picture really is amazing! Using the Chunky Holo was a nice idea too... it really adds something interesting to your gradient.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.