1/21/2013

Crumpet's New 31 Day Challenge: Day 12

Well I posted this after day 13 but not a big deal. What's 20 minutes right? I'm posting a few posts today since I am feeling better. Day 12 is a tape mani. I like using tape... I hate when the polish gets under some of the tape and leaves not so straight lines. That only happened on one of my nails which is cool.


I used Essie Strawberry Shortcake for the base using 3 coats for full coverage. I used some good old scotch tape, Essie Antique Rose, and a glitter polish. I made the glitter polish that I'm wearing.

It is a very subtle tape mani. I do have to say I had a different technique in mind but it didn't work out so well. 





Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.