1/21/2013

Crumpet's New 31 Day Challenge: Day 14

The theme for day 14 is stamping. I like using stamps. You can make so many different looks with them. I especially like them since I have absolutely no skills using a brush. So I decided to use two different stamp images since I am still trying to do a different technique. I think using two different stamps count right?


I just received this Pretty & Polished Party On My Yacht in one of her grab bags. It is a white crelly with gold, green, pink, and purple glitter. I applied two coats for the base. 

For the stamping, I used the Konad M70 plate with Sally Hansen Aquamarine Chrome and Cheeky CH16 plate with Sally Hansen White Gold Chrome.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.