1/30/2013

Crumpet's New 31 Day Challenge: Day 22

The theme for day 22 is to create a mani inspired by fabric. I searched through my massive amount of clothes looking for something original. I decided to use a sweater I recently bought for the pattern. It almost reminds me of a camo pattern with different colors.


I started off with 2 coats of Pure Ice Platinum for the base. I used a mixture of other colors to create the pattern. I used Kleancolor Mango and OPI Cabana Banana for the yellow/orange color, China Glaze Shocking Pink and L.A. Colors BCC 566 for the pink, and Zoya Monica for the dark maroon color. Monica dried darker than I had hoped but not a big deal.

I think it is a pretty close copy to the pattern. What do you think?




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.