1/23/2013

January Beauty Army box

I got my January Beauty Army box today... Yay! I love that I get to pick my samples from a list. This month I got an extra sample because it is Beauty Army's one year birthday. 


This is Mark. Scanda-Lash mascara. It is the birthday gift for everyone. I can't say much about this. I received it empty! I have emailed Beauty Army about it but since it was included in the box, I am showing it here.

This is a nice, neutral color lip gloss by Mark.. I think I can pair it with almost everything. I wear a lot of light and neutral lip glosses though as I've said before, I working on changing that.

This is a connector called Hooked Up. It is for minis like the lip gloss and mascara.

I connected both of the Mark. samples together. I am not sure how I feel about it.

Yay, more Bath & Body body wash in Sweet Pea. I have gotten a different scented B&B body wash in all 3 of the boxes I have gotten so far.

Here is YesTo Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment. I guess I should probably start using stuff like this since I'm getting to that age of wrinkles.

This is a Deep Repair Mask from Macadamia for my locks. They need some TLC in the cold weather.

This is a pigment by Whip Hand. It is from the Camo Collection. The color name is Special Forces which is a goldish pigment. It applies ok.

The last thing I chose for my box is a Lash Card which is for applying mascara. They aren't plastic... they are  made of paper. They say they are good for only one use. I'm not going to be purchasing these. I can buy one made of plastic for much cheaper. 

Here is my referral link if you are interested in joining.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.