1/15/2013

January Ipsy bag

Here is the first Ipsy bag of the year. The theme is all about Super Stars. I think it came with a little bit of everything... stuff for your hair, nails, skin, and eyes. 


Here are the January Super Stars.


Here is the bag. I gotta say that it is a pretty boring bag on the outside. I like the inside lining with the stars. I will definitely use it... maybe I can bling it up on the outside. I have so many options.

First thing I'm gonna show you is the eyeshadow brush for the crease. This is made by Soho. I think it is nice and fluffy. It is soft too. I really love the other Soho brush I got in a previous bag. A girl can never have too many makeup brushes!

We have a small bottle of Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play hairspray. This is perfect size for a purse or car.

All I can say is YUM!! This body butter by Pacifica in Tuscan Blood Orange smells soooo good. I love citrus scented stuff.

I got another full size Nailtini polish. This one is in Bloody Mary. I like that it is red since that is one color my collection lacks.

This is a 100% Argan Oil Moisturizer by Josie Maran. I am excited to use this. Look at all of the things I can use Argan oil for. It is only a 5ml bottle but I think a little goes a long way.

I think I am enjoying these bags more and more to where I'm thinking about shutting down my Birchbox. I keep talking myself out of it since it is only $10 but if the stuff inside isn't worth that to me, then it is time to quit it. We'll see how this month goes.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.