2/13/2013

Beyond Broken Hearted

Here is a quick post. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and so I am showing off a mani full of pink and hearts. I have a few ideas and thought I would showcase them in the next few days. 

So I applied two coats of Color Club Beyond to all my fingers except my ring finger. Beyond is one of the 2013 Halo Hues. It is a black rainbow :). I used OPI I'm Indi-a Mood for Love for my ring finger. I painted China Glaze Broken-Hearted on my pointer, middle, and pinky fingers.

I grabbed my blue painters tape and heart shaped hole punch. I punched a bunch of holes in the tape, applied the tape, and painted polish over it. I used Beyond over I'm Indi-a Mood for Love and vice versa.


This pic was taken indoors with regular lighting. I really hate how much the holo polish is dulled. I wish it was sunny out :(

Another indoors pic.

I used the flashlight from my phone for this pic. I really wanted to show off some of the holo effect. I can say that this looks way better in sunlight from other Color Club Halo Hues polishes I own. 

Here is a close up of my thumb. I guess I needed to clean up my hearts a little bit. Oh well. They look perfect in real life. It's not like anyone who sees them is looking at them that closely.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.