2/21/2013

Cassie's Lilac Jumbo Glitter

So here is my first mani after the break. I figured out I need to try to use glitter and the repair won't show. It probably would be hard to see. I dunno. I didn't have a lot of time to test it out. Besides, I have had this Nabi polish for months and needed to use it. Good excuse right?


I started off with 2 coats of Zoya Cassie. I'm going to have to invest in another bottle of this soon! I can't remember the last time I ran out of a polish (top coat and base coat don't count here). I applied 1 coat of Nabi Lilac Jumbo Glitter and topped it off with Essie Matte About You.

I really like how holo polishes like this one look all mattified.

Here is a bottle shot to see the glitter a little bit better. I am on the fence with this one. It was pretty thick and dragged a bit.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.