2/07/2013

Lovin' on Cloud Nine

So here is a cute mani with holographic hearts. I actually wasn't going to do hearts but needed a stamp image that would really show off Color Club Cloud Nine which I used for the stamping polish. I ran across this one and thought it was just so cute. 


Here is the second polish I bought from Flower Beauty. I used three coats of Gorgeous Gerbera. It is a pretty peachy pink creme. I looked up the name and found out that the name comes from Gerbera daisies.

I used my Red Angel RA211 stamp along with Color Club Cloud Nine for the hearts. I like how it is subtle. I really wanted to show off Gorgeous Gerbera.

I was able to a pic of it in the sun. Look at how pretty Cloud Nine is! I have bought all 6 Color Club 2012 Halo Hues as well as their 2013 Spring Halo Hues collection. I'm as happy as a kid in a candy store!

Here is a pink Gerbera daisy. So pretty.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.