3/17/2013

#16 Let It Snow Challenge: St. Patricks Day

Happy St. Patty's day! Hope everyone is having a great day whether you celebrate with green beer or not. So here is the last day of this challenge but I start a new one very soon. I think it starts at the beginning of April. So I decided to do an ombre with stamps. I had such a hard time figuring out what green colors to use. I have a lot of green since it is my favorite color.


So for the polish colors I used Zoya Tracie on my thumb, China Glaze Tree Hugger on my pointer finger, Nicole by OPI One Time Lime on my middle finger, Essence Tommy's Favorite Green on my ring finger, and a mixture of Essence TFG and Zoya Envy for my pinkie finger.

For the stamp, I used Sally Hansen White Gold Chrome and my new MM04 plate.

Here is a close up of the clover. I really think it looks cool!

Here is a close up of the celtic design. I really like these types of designs. I actually have a tattoo on my lower back that is a celtic butterfly.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.