3/08/2013

I'm back! Here is the Starlooks Box that I won

So I won this Starlooks box from the Makeup Talk website. Starlooks is another subscription service. Every month, you'll receive a box filled with 3-4 full sized pieces of Starlooks brand makeup (plus some fun, little extras). Each month will include a different mix of product types including colors, styles, formulas, etc. It costs $15 a month plus shipping. 


I actually won the October box which is cool. I am diggin' on the autumn colors that are perfect for summer!!  I decided to try it out. I won't get my box until next month but I am excited for it to come already.



Here is a lipstick in Masquerade. I really like this color. It is refreshingly beautiful. I wanna say it is somewhere between a salmon and coral lipstick. 


This is an eye shadow pigment in Posh/Peddle which is a super pretty purple. I didn't know it until I swatched it that it has a blue iridescence to it. I bet it is very pretty on the eyelid.

This is their Gold Dust" Eye Pencil. It is soft and easy to apply.

The top is the pigment, middle is the lipstick, and bottom is the eyeliner. 

And the last thing in the box is a set of eye tattoos. These ones are a pretty lace design. I don't know how well they work. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.