3/23/2013

My first Beauty Bar sample subscription... March 2013

So here is my first Beauty Bar Sample Society box. This was a good box to get first. It costs $15/month. It also came with a 6 page booklet with beauty tips and tricks from Allure.



My first item in the box is Hollywood Fashion Tape. I saw this exact one at Wal-mart yesterday for $5. I might have some use for these.

The second item was a full size Butter London polish in Diamond Geezer. I am so happy this was in the box! Butter London polishes go for $14 so this was very nice to get.

The third thing was LashFood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyebrow Conditioner. I'm not sure about this because it isn't going to make hair grow in places that it doesn't. I over plucked back in the day and don't have a lot of eyebrow to play with. I bet if I colored them a dark color, they would look fuller.

I also got a sample of Murad Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30. I've used Murad stuff before and it isn't bad. I haven't really found my moisturizer yet.

The last item I received was Oscar Blandi Pronto Wet Color Safe Hair conditioner. All I can really say right now is that I'm glad it is much bigger than the conditioner sample I got from Birchbox.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.