4/14/2013

April Ispy!

April is Pretty In Pink! I love pink makeup n stuff. I only received one sample in this bag which is AWESOME!!!! All three other things are full sized. Yay! I love Ipsy :)


Here is the bag. It is a pretty white bag with pink patent leather trim (obviously faux). The inside is striped pink and white.

I received a bottle of Sation Of Corset I'll Call You. I am super stoked about this! I have no Sation polishes... well didn't until now. I can't wait to try it out :)

This is a pretty shimmer powder from Mica Cosmetics in the color earth. I gotta say the "earth" never looked so pretty. 

I got a blush from Bombshell. The color is Sweet Cheeks. I don't have a true pink blush so we'll see how this goes. I bet I love it.

The last thing in my bag was the only sample... Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal. It is a nourishing styling treatment with Moroccan Argan Oil. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.