4/28/2013

NCC Pastels #4 - Peachy Dream

I just realized it was the end of the month and I still had another pastel mani to do. I did my best to try and not use a color I had already used. I found some peach polishes and came up with this.


I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze Peachy Keen. I used Butter London Diamond Geezer for the silver. On top of the Diamond Geezer, I applied another coat of Peachy Keen. I used Hard Candy Peach Pop for the top of my tips and on my middle and thumb nails.

I was going for something a bit different but I think this is cuter than I had imagined.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute mani! Those Hard Candy polishes really look awesome. I wish they're available here. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! As for the HC polishes, they are ok. They are a bit on the thin side so you would have to use a bunch of coats or something underneath.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.