5/06/2013

Chalkboard Nails and more MASH product reviews

Almost all of the chalkboard manis have a black background but the chalkboards were always green when I went to school. I found the perfect chalkboard green polish and thought I would take a stab at it. It gave me the best reason to review MASH Matte Top Coat and Nail Art Pen.


I painted 2 coats of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Blackboard for the base. It is the perfect chalkboard green color.

I used this nail art pen from MASH in Silver as the chalk portion. It is so easy to use. It has a nice plastic pointed tip that the polish comes down to make it exactly like a pen. I also received a neon pink one that I can't wait to try out now. 

I used the MASH matte top coat to finish this look off. It is not as matte as my Essie gets but it's close. 

Here are my fingers... I had shaky hands when painting and I guess my cleanup wasn't all too great. 

And here is my thumb

What do you think of my mani? Does it look like a chalkboard to you?

You can get these at www.mashnails.com

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.