5/06/2013

Fruity Cosmic Dust

I totally thought I posted this but guess I forgot. Oops. When I was doing my review of the MASH scented neon polish set, I decided to wear Fruit Punch. I had some shrinkage which is why I made this a half moon look. I have to say that I was constantly smelling my nails while wearing this. 


I painted 2 coats of MASH Fruit Punch. Since I managed to have bad shrinkage (probably due to being too anxious and TC being thick), I decided to add China Glaze Cosmic Dust in to the mix. I really like the combo of colors. 

I think the CG polish makes Fruit Punch just pop! 

Here is the best "sun" pic I took. All of the others looked crazy white. 

Here is a closer look at my thumb. I ♥ holo polishes 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.